domingo, 15 de março de 2009

Madonna




Why Madonna is a trendsetter ?
Henrik Vejlgaard:
Is she or isn’t she? According to my research on her personality Madonna is definitely a trendsetter. Not because she is famous and rich but because of her personality. She would be a trendsetter even if she was unknown as most trendsetters are. I analyze Madonna’s personality in my new book Anatomy of a Trend. Madonna has described herself like this: “I’m a naturally curious person. … I don’t want to repeat the same music. I don’t like to do the same anything. … There are certain people in my life that I continue to work with again and again but we always try to do different things, explore different things. … I work best with people who are also not afraid to take risks. And once that person does not want to take risks anymore then I have to find someone else to collaborate with.” Curiosity – a likeliness to explore – and courage in style are common among trendsetters.

veja : http://www.louisvuitton.com/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário